Friday, March 22, 2013

RAK From Katie

Hello Bloggers Friends!

Today I would like to share a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from Katie.  Recently I met Katie via Ann's blog Meet My Other Friend Monday.  I stopped by Katie's blog and leave a random comment.  I was loving her American Girl doll clothes.   Katie and I exchanged a few email and next thing I knew this lovely package arrived.

I was so surprised to see such big box decorated with beautiful AG stickers and glitter paper.  Faye was even more surprised to see her name on the package.  She couldn't believe it!  She kept on asking who sent her the package? I told her a lovely lady sent her the box.   I was BLOWN AWAY when we opened the box and saw so many pretty doll clothes! I've seen doll clothes at local craft shows but nothing like these.   Katie workmanship is magnification!

The jacket (cherry blossom print, loving it) and the PJ shirts are reversible! so many choices to play with, for Faye I meant. :)

Look at the Easter dress and the hat!  oh, so pretty!  The basket were filled with felt Easter stickers.



Everyone needs a  black dress even for doll!



Look at the travel bag with a doll carrier inside!

Outside pocket was decorated with dragon flies, flowers buttons and rick rack ribbon

Thank you SO MUCH Katie for making Faye feel EXTRA SPECIAL! Faye lit up every time she looks at the doll clothes and plays with them everyday.  She packed everything that she received for our trip. 

I will be a way from blogging and will return April 3rd.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter! 

Helen

7 comments:

Monica said...

Hello Helen,
WOOOOW!!! Lucky you and Faye. What a talented lady is Kate. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing,
Monica xxx

Esther Asbury said...

I did a scarf with that pineapple pattern in it -- love how it turns out! Beautiful spring looking shawl!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Helen,

It was totally my pleasure to make all the American Girl items for Faye.

Have a safe and fun trip ... will look forward to your posts upon return,

Happy Spring & Happy Easter,
Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Betsy Banks Adams said...

How neat, Helen. Isn't blogging just wonderful? We meet some of the neatest people. I'm so happy for you--and you got so many adorable little things... Congrats.
Hugs,
Betsy

Patty O'Malley said...

How wonderful is this!

Ann said...

What a nice surprise for Faye. Katie does make some awesome outfits for those dolls.
Have a wonderful trip and see you when you get back

SUGANTHI said...

Faye is one lucky girl she has so many doll dresses now. I forgot to mention in my last message how sweet Faye is to help you paint the house. Hugs to her.