Friday, February 19, 2010

Of the Earth Cards

Good Morning,

I made this first card before I had the polka dots embossing.  I've seen people used score lines as card accent. So I thought I'll give it a try.  I don't have the Scor-Pal board so it was difficult to make many score lines on the same paper. Don't look too close.  Some lines are not straight.  Boy, I don't have many craft items. I better start a wish list now.

 
 This second card here I used a sketch from MoJo 124.  I saw a bedding sheet, very vanilla and chocolate,  on Khol's catalog and I like the Mojo 124 sketch so I gave it a try.  I am neutral with this card.  May be I should try Certainly Celery and So Saffron and Basic Black.  Hmmm!
 
O.K! I am going to try it out now.

Until next time!

Helen

2 comments:

Rae said...

Helen, When I first met you, you told me you were not so into cards. So I smile every time I visit and you have posted- cards! AND they look more and more detailed. :) These are lovely. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

JustNeedling said...

These are beautiful cards! You did a great job on the lines even though you don't have the Scor Pal!