Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kids' Halloween Treat Boxes

Good morning,
I finished these just in time. There were 46 pizza  treat boxes.  These were last minutes treat boxes that I made for Ray and Jay to take to school.   I started these treat boxes this past Sunday and finished them yesterday.

 I like this hand ripped edges but after that five pieces I couldn't handle any more.  My fingers were so dried.
 
 So I dug out my ripped edge punch that I never used before. I am sure some of you could relate to that, bought something and never used it.  I got 16 treat boxes done with that punch and then I am done with it.
 
 The rest of the mummies are going to be plain.  I got several Frankenstein treat boxes also because I got bored after seeing so many mummies.  The mummies treat box was inspired from here.
 

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,                                                                                                                                      
Helen                                                                                                                                       

No comments: