Monday, August 3, 2009

Dime-n-Rings

Hello,







Over the weekend I made these origami rings for a friend's dad (Hi, Tracy). He really liked these rings. He had asked me to make them a few times before and he gave them as a gift.


There are two types here. One type shows the "one dollar" and the other type it is like a box and I tuck the dime in the box. When you said it fast, it sound like a diamond ring. You could actually wear the ring. I like the one that show the "one" and I had worn it before for spare change.:)






I decided to make this card for him. Does the card look familiar? That's because it is from the current stampin' up! catalog page 130. I changed the butterfly to the bird from "Spring Song" to make it looks more masculine. I tried to cut the small flower from the "Priceless" set but I couldn't so I decided to use one of the fleurettes that I made. I hope he likes the card.





Thank you for looking.

No comments: